✓ Matcha Powder ✓ Ceremonial & Organic ✓ Healthy Boost
Give your body a healthy boost by preparing delicious drinks and foods from our ceremonial grade matcha powder. This bright green, extra-fine, stone-ground matcha, is one of the highest grades available. Authentic Japanese green tea matcha is smooth, fine, velvety, fresh, and delicately sweet. This tea is best enjoyed in its purest form, whisked and prepared in tea ceremony style, it is the perfect choice to invigorate your mind and body. It can also be enjoyed with a little bit of sweetness or with added steamed milk. You can use it for smoothies, baking, lattes, and any other drinks.
Don't hesitate to give one of our premium tea to that special person or loved one who shares your love for tea. It makes the perfect, personalized gift for any occasion, including birthdays, Christmas, Halloween, and Valentine's Day!
• High in antioxidants. Matcha is rich in catechins, a class of plant compounds in tea that acts as natural antioxidants
• Boosts brain function
• Promotes heart health, and overall is a healthy boost for your body
• Helps you lose weight
• Has high nutritional value
• Matcha powder
• Green tea powder
• Organic, ceremonial grade
• 30g pouch
• Premium quality matcha from Japan
WHAT IS MATCHA?
Matcha is finely ground de-veined green tea leaves. Renowned for its use in the historic Japanese tea ceremony. It is a vivid green tea powder valued for its concentrated taste, mellow umami sweetness, and the health benefits of high antioxidant content, fiber, and chlorophyll. One cup of matcha has the nutritional equivalent of ten cups of infused green tea.
Always store in a cool, dark place away from heat, humidity, direct sunlight, and odors. Matcha is extremely sensitive to light and heat. Once a package has been opened, keep it in an airtight tin and store it in the fridge.
- Food pairings: Matcha works well with white chocolate, cheese, rich dairy, lightly cooked vegetables, and most seafood.
- We make the best tasting, easiest to use organic matcha in the world.
A couple of things we would like to highlight about Le Staff Meal matcha that makes it different from regular matcha:
1. It is not bitter like most matcha because we take the stems out of the leaves before we grind them into the powder.
2. You can enjoy it warm or cold. Because this blend is cold water super soluble you don't need a whisk and bowl. Just add 1/2 tsp to a water bottle and shake a little. Also great in a juice/smoothie.
It is also delicious served the traditional way with the whisk and bowl. Add 80C water.
3. It is fully USDA and Canadian certified organic. 100% raw organic matcha. No other ingredients.
Tasting Notes: Our matcha has a light, non-bitter and delicate taste loved by first-time and seasoned matcha tea drinkers.